It’s time to go virtual.
Colleague Consulting has been delivering virtual instructor-led training since our founding 1997. We build brand-new vILT courses and convert existing ILT courses.
Learn about our best practices.
PARTNERS IN PERFORMANCE
Colleague’s approach to consulting is to function as a true partner with every client. We first listen closely to understand the goals and challenges of our clients. We then select the most appropriate subject matter experts from our cadre of over 100 consultants, and through collaboration, find the right cost-effective solutions to achieve
each client’s goals.
Over our 22-year history, Colleague has had the pleasure of serving dozens of government agencies, nonprofits, corporations and universities. Our key partners include:
- BAE Systems, North America
- Boston University Continuing Education Center
- Census Bureau
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service
- Defense Logistics Agency
- Eli Lilly and Co.
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Federal Housing Finance Agency
- Federal Reserve Board of Governors
- Millennium Challenge Corporation
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- National Science Foundation
- Smithsonian Institution
- United Nations Foundation
- State of Maryland
- U.S. Agency for International Development
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of the Interior
- U.S. Department of Treasury
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Forest Service
- U.S. General Publishing Office
- U.S. Housing and Urban Development
- U.S. Internal Revenue Service
- U.S. Office of Personnel Management