Colleague Consulting is a human capital and management consulting firm specializing in organizational growth. For over 20 years, we have helped federal agencies make sustained investments in their greatest assets – their people and cultures.
We are PARTNERS IN PERFORMANCE.
We design, develop, deliver and maintain customized adult learning.
“Colleague Consulting provides some of the best – if not the best – training, including learning materials and presenters.”
We deliver one-on-one and team coaching with International Coach Federation (ICF) certified coaches.
“My coaching experience was superior – life-changing, as a matter of fact. My coach provided me with the tools and the insight that changed my thinking about the possibility of my being a leader within my agency.”
We understand that each engagement is different and take into account the organization’s strategy, mission and operating environment.
“Colleague is absolutely committed to our organization’s outcomes.”
Over our 22-year history, Colleague has had the pleasure of serving dozens of government agencies, nonprofits, corporations and universities. Our key partners include:
- BAE Systems, North America
- Boston University Continuing Education Center
- Census Bureau
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service
- Defense Logistics Agency
- Eli Lilly and Co.
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Federal Housing Finance Agency
- Federal Reserve Board of Governors
- Millennium Challenge Corporation
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- National Science Foundation
- Smithsonian Institution
- United Nations Foundation
- State of Maryland
- U.S. Agency for International Development
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of the Interior
- U.S. Department of Treasury
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Forest Service
- U.S. General Publishing Office
- U.S. Housing and Urban Development
- U.S. Internal Revenue Service
- U.S. Office of Personnel Management